Restore Your House Siding With A Low Pressure Washing Service
Restoring your house siding using low pressure washing techniques can make an impressive and critical difference in the health of your home.
Having performed over a thousand projects in the last 15 years, I can attest to the importance of keeping a house free of mold and mildew. It is something that most homeowners do not recognize the value of until they see the results!
I have also noticed that a large percentage of people may not believe they can afford a professional maintenance service of this type. That\’s totally understandable, I have myself been in this position when considering a purchase of goods or services.
The truth is; an investment of a couple hundred dollars will give you the restoration to keep your home at it\’s prime value for years to come.
When hiring a professional Pressure Washing company, you will not only get a clean house but many businesses; including Tafur LLC, will guarantee a mold-free surface for one or more years.
A professional Power Washing service will restore the surfaces of your house and will stop or prevent its deterioration.
Some of the reasons to hire a local and professional pressure washing company are:
- They can help you save time and money.
- Professional pressure washing companies care about the environment and will protect your landscaping and plants/foliage.
- A professional pressure washing service will reach every corner of your house safely.
- They will use soft and low pressure washing techniques to protect the surfaces of your property.
- Before washing, they will set up a safe environment to protect humans and pets.
- The company will provide licenses and full insurance.
- They will provide a guarantee for their work.
- They will provide reviews from their latest jobs.
Customers always ask us how often they will need to have their house washed.
Although we can not provide an accurate answer for all situations, here in New England moss and mold grow faster on the North sides of buildings which receive less sunlight and in dark or shady, moist areas.
The average time between service is usually 2 or 3 years.